Cost of living comparison between Oldenburg, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,383 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)