Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 ($3,728) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)