Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,666 ($3,995) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)