Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,086 ($2,453) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)