Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,819 ($4,060) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)