Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,343 (¥297,857) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (42 minutes ago)