Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,060 (¥272,813) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)