Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,065 (¥272,559) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)