Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (¥410,753) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)