Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,566 (¥474,526) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)