Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,317 (¥537,718) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)