Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01627 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,122 (68,961 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)