Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,678 (102,748 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)