Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,026 (31,912₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)