Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 (kr23,155) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (30 minutes ago)