Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,804 (kr20,852) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)