Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21339 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,360 (GH₵15,747) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)