Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20296 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 (GH₵11,771) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)