Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18817 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,252 (GH₵11,967) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)