Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,491 (¥620,575) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)