Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 (¥434,817) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)