Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,799 (Mex$ 41,414) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (31 minutes ago)