Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,972 ($4,659) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)