Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,952 (Shilling237,322) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)