Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,692 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)