Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,943 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)