Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)