Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,262 (Mex$ 28,116) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)