Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,166 (Mex$ 26,561) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)