Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,451 (руб 150,737) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)