Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26622 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,846 (R$ 6,933) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)