Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,979 (R$ 7,324) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)