Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,842 (R$ 10,141) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)