Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,444 (170,379 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)