Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,622 (321,517 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)