Cost of living comparison between Novara, Italy and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)