Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,528 (R$ 9,643) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)