Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,808 (R$ 7,109) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)