Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,814 (455,049 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)