Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00837 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,531 (660,713 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)