Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,702 (680,239 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)