Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,952 (707,055 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)