Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 (1,220,729 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)