Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,059 (£3,398) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)