Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,782 (£2,441) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)