Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,918 (£3,283) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (32 minutes ago)