Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,104 (£3,488) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (43 minutes ago)