Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,681 (45,729 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)