Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,778 (45,603 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)