Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04827 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,910 (Mex$ 39,560) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (42 minutes ago)