Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 (﷼ 1,055) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)