Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,233 (руб 86,393) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)