Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,308 (руб 91,010) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (26 minutes ago)