Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,248 (руб 86,317) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)