Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01472 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,242 (руб 152,249) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)