Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,475 (руб 111,548) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)