Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,418 (руб 152,591) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)