Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,792 (₨137,530) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)