Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,972 (R$ 8,399) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)