Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (R$ 11,854) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)