Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,960 (R$ 7,276) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)