Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,642 (R$ 12,341) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)