Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,307 (155,179 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)