Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,783 (218,770 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)