Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,871 (元21,081) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)