Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,820 (元20,985) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (36 minutes ago)