Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (36 minutes ago)