Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,486 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)