Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,749 (¥366,069) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)