Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,777 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)