Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)