Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,643 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)