Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 (1,764,066 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)