Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (2,381,353 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)