Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,238 ($4,474) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)