Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 ($4,293) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)