Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 ($3,009) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)