Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,185 ($4,481) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)