Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,256 (53,828,463 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)