Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 (Mex$ 54,957) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)