Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04726 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,380 (Mex$ 50,358) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (34 minutes ago)