Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (Mex$ 52,265) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)