Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,555 (£2,335) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)