Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,779 (£2,433) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)