Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 (£2,550) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)