Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,905 (£3,493) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)