Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,353 (R 20,606) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)