Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,426 (R 34,284) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)