Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 (AU$4,718) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)