Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 (AU$5,224) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)