Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,320 (AU$7,650) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)