Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,768 prices entered by 1,260 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,876 ($4,470) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)