Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,064 prices entered by 1,293 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,211 ($4,946) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)