Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,316 prices entered by 1,182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,796 ($7,305) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (16 minutes ago)