Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,118 (NZ$5,313) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)