Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,705 (NZ$8,755) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (37 minutes ago)