Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,314 (NZ$8,430) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)