Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,816 (NZ$5,874) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)