Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 ($3,195) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)