Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,767 ($5,331) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)