Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,851 ($3,381) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)