Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,830 ($3,472) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)