Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,878 ($3,361) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)