Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,692 ($5,101) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)