Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 976 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12632 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,008 (Q23,812) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)