Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11574 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,620 (Q14,000) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)