Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11551 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,699 (Q14,711) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)