Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (CHF 4,590) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)