Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 95% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,086 (CHF 4,739) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)