Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,251 (CHF 6,776) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)