Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23512 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (14,874 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)