Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23379 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 (14,847 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)