Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,810 (23,009 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)