Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24610 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,292 (21,503 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)